Wednesday, January 30


Medplus Beauty Haul


Heya,
    
  I am so excited today as I got my courier delivered. Yesss, it is from the online shopping site medplusbeauty.com. A few days back I was looking for Nexcare acne dots as I was running short of it. (yeah I do need a lot of that )
As usual I ended up getting two more products which were so adorable. (I mean the packaging!!)

Ok so this is how I got...



 Look out for my un-boxing (horrible:D) of the package above... 




The products are Nexcare acne dots, Brihans pure gel aloe vera & Lakme lip love in charmer shade




How cute is the Lakme lip love conditioner at the back?? (i loved the heart shape)



These were the ones I ordered & Nexcare, I totally swear by it and the next post is the detailed review about it.
Lakme lip charmer shade is just what I expected and I like it. Brihans aloe gel  I'll use and tell you soon.

Waiting for your comments girls...

With love,
Adity 

2 comments:

Thank you for taking your time as it means so much to me. Love you and will reply soon..:)