Monday, August 19

Pond’s Pimple Clear White Multi action face Wash Review

Review on Ponds New Pimple Clear Face Wash

Hello there,

   How are you guys doing? I have been sick lately and just got better. Also running high on emotions I am just trying to get back on track and finally here I am with the new post on the Pond’s Pimple Clear Complete 10 Face Wash which was in drafts for long...:(




. After my recent love with the Pond’s BB Cream that I use every single day I am sort of getting trust over the brand and it is turning out to be an obsession. J Let me start on and pour out all I had to say about this new face wash I showed in my previous Nykaa Shopping haul post.

The reason I got the new face wash was the claims the Pond’s gave as it sounded that the brand as made a cleanser just hearing out all the problems I faced with my skin.
You get it girl, oily to combination (dryness at times around cheeks) & acne prone… the same old and never ending concerns with me.



Here goes the Pond’s Claims..
  • Complete Solution Pimple – Clear White fights 10 oil & pimple problems
  • Multi action facial wash
  • Oil absorbing clay
  • Pimple Fighting Salicylic Formula
  • Brightening Essence

Formulated by Pond’s Institute Pond’s Pimple – Clear White
  1. Removes excess oil
  2. Clears Pimples
  3. Reduces pimple related blemishes
  4. Reduces redness
  5. Calms skin
  6. Reduces blackheads
  7. Reduces Whiteheads
  8. Smoothens roughness
  9. Tightens pores
  10. Brightens Skin

These are the 10 problems Ponds has listed out and I have all these, hence sounded like the brand has herd my problems and made a face wash just for me.

Price: 50 g for Rs 75


Color/ Texture/ Fragrance:

Greyish cream cleanser with bluish green beads in it. The beads are gentle enough yet strong to remove off the day's grime on my skin. The texture is creamy and foams out well on moist face. Fragrance is the usual ponds one and I love it as it is mild and non irritating. Oops my poor camera can't capture the tiny beads!



Packaging:

The Ponds packaging with a white tube and a flip flop cap to dispense the cleanser. The cap is at time hard to flip open but at the same time convenient of travel use. I love the sturdy squeeze tube packaging.


Read on to See what all the claims are true:

I got this face wash mainly for the claim reduces whiteheads which has been my recent concern as when I return home from office I could see 2 to 3 whiteheads about to bloom. As I said earlier I faced all the 10 problems listed above so gave it a shot to try, had nothing to lose as well. 

When I first used the face wash in the evening after returning home with face full of grime and dirt from the day, it did a pretty good cleansing with the beads just to scrub off the dust that has clogged my poor pores. My skin did not stretch or give a dry feeling and immediately I slathered the favorite moisturiser on skin. After few days of use in the eve returning home, to my surprise whiteheads reduced. No new pimples too yayy!!

My new routine includes using of this face wash in the evening returning home. The scrubbing (little) is not necessary in the night or morning as I am at home so I use my regular Cetaphil one for that. My skin feels smooth and bright after the face wash and moisturiser routine. :)   


The claims that worked for me..
  1. Removes excess oil
  2. Clears Pimples
  3. Reduces pimple related blemishes
  4. Reduces redness
  5. Calms skin
  6. Reduces blackheads
  7. Reduces Whiteheads
  8. Smoothens roughness
  9. Tightens pores
  10. Brightens Skin
Yes it did exactly what is mentioned on the pack and I am totally loving it. 

Cons:

Nothing at all I just like the face wash just made for my troublesome skin. May be loaded with chemicals but all the chemicals my skin accepted so it is not really a con.

On the whole I just love the face wash and the Pond's BB cream and the Pond's Blackhead removing daily scrub. These are the 3 products I started with the brand and all the 3 turned out so well for me. This is the reason for me getting obsessed with the brand. 

I would recommend all the oily to combo skin girls to try out if you have a skin like me that constantly needs pampering and care.

My Rating: 4.5/5

Love,
Adity


25 comments:

  1. Omg seems a good product for oily acne prone skin...I have to try this :) Nice REview dear

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do try it is good but make sure to use it only once a day

      Delete
  2. i am going to try it today... hope so it works because i have every problem mentioned in the product.

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice review dear

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I know how yuck is oily combo acne skin is.. try out. Use at evening after you get back home to remove dirt. Use just once a day :) Do tell me if you like it after using

      Delete
  4. y once in a day v shd use ..y cnt v use 3 time in a day

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bcz it contains salicyclic acid and small granules which may be too harsh if you use 3 times. Just use it when your skin is very dirty like you back home from outside. Use a mild cleanser otherwise

      Delete
  5. cn v use soap..by using ponds pimple clear face wash ??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No it does nothing to existing pimples. It just prevents clogging of pores and removing impurities that causes whiteheads and pimples. Yes u can.

      Delete
  6. Matatanggal kaya pimples ko? :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can we use this everyday?

    ReplyDelete
  8. can it also remove pimple scares....????

    ReplyDelete
  9. Y to use only once in a day...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pond's Pimple Clear White Multi Action is a skincare essential. Its multi-action formula effectively tackles pimples and brightens the complexion. 3 Ark Best The result is clear, radiant skin. Pond's dedication to quality shines through, making this product a trusted choice for those seeking an effective solution for skin concerns.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking your time as it means so much to me. Love you and will reply soon..:)