Saturday, March 23

Biotique Shampoo Review


Review on Biotique Bio Kelp Protein Shampoo

Hey buddies,

            Happy Weekend gals...Yesterday I had to pick up a bottle of my HG shampoo as I was running out of it. Just a year back I my friend told me about the biotique brand as I had a very bad hair fall. You know how it feels right when strands of hair come out just like that... God that was a terrible time for me..

 Anyway so the good thing is that I came to know about the brand and the shampoos available.

So the shampoo that helped with my hair fall and saved is the Biotique Bio Kelp Fresh Growth Protein Shampoo.

About Biotique:

Biotique is based on 5000 year old Ayurvedic recipes known to integrate and celebrate body, mind and spirit. This is the heritage and harmony of all Biotique products, blending proven Ayurvedic therapies with the science of 21st century bio-technology.
Biotique always has this on all their products:
“This is not a cosmetic product, it has therapeutic properties”.

Bio Kelp:

Kelp is cold water seaweed high in vitamins, nutrients and minerals, coveted throughout the ages for its hair growth and strengthening properties. This nourishing shampoo is a blend of pure kelp, natural proteins, peppermint oil and mint leaf extract, to gently cleanse hair and invigorate scalp for fresh growth and healthier shine. 




Bio Kelp Fresh Growth Protein Ingredients:

Neem, Tesu, Daruhaldi, Bhrinraj, Ritha, Sajjikshar and Himalayan Water.
All I know is no chemicals esp sulphates and no preservatives. :D

My Take on Bio Kelp:

The best shampoo I’ve ever used in short. The fragrance is herbal and it is of bright aqua blue color with a semi liquid or creamy consistency. A little shampoo gives a good lather and though the quantity may seem less, a bottle last really long for me.



The shampoo cleanses the scalp well and since no chemicals I can use it quite often (alternate days)

It does not strip the hair off natural oils and the claim really worked for me.

The fresh protein shampoo really nourished my hair and stopped hair fall.

It is printed as an Intensive hair growth treatment on the package and is sure is.

On regular use you can feel the change in your hair and growth which is why I am sticking on to it and not changing the shampoo.

It suits face also, I mean does not cause me breakout or anything. As I am prone to acne changing shampoo cause adverse effect on my skin like the Tresseme shampoo I mentioned.



Downside:

The packaging is really horrible. The bottle packaging is unattractive.

The wide mouth dispenses more shampoo if you using for the first time.



Cost is bit high 120 ml for Rs 99 and 210 ml for Rs 159

Other than this I could not find any downsides and there are lots of variants available so you can choose the one you want. 

Overall I love this shampoo and recommend you to try it and you will never regret it.

With love, 
Adity

8 comments:

  1. Did you get in the four-in-one kit? I love it, it is sulphate-free yet removes oil well. You get a conditioner, shampoo, serum and oil for the price of three products in the box.
    My Beauty Junction

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Renu, Noo I still hav'nt tried it.. Next purchase is going to be the kit:) I will tell u how it worked on me too:)

      Delete
  2. great review Adity....
    i had once long back tried some shampoo from this range.. but nothing helped me then...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sad Razz may be u can give it a try now if you are not satisfied with your current shampoo...Hope you love it:)

      Delete
  3. have u tried bio sea kelp and bio mountain ebony?
    is it useful ?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Best ever post for enhancing our beauty and i became regular reader of your blog. Keep useful posting like this. Also try these websites hair spa salon bangalore | home hair salon services hyderabad

    ReplyDelete
  5. The actual challenge to become is normally you can actually SOLE check out that level of your tax discount over the internet by looking at your RATES web-site.

    best face mask for glowing skin Gujranwala

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking your time as it means so much to me. Love you and will reply soon..:)