Saturday, March 30

Elle 18 Lipsticks Swatch and Review


My go to Lippies:

Hey all,

Hope you are doing good.. I am really not able to bear the heat and the power cuts; I am literally going mad also I am not able to spend time for my blog also due to this. But today I just sat down and I am going to catch up with all that is left.

All I am talking about today is my favourite lippies.. from Elle 18. Personally I adore the brand and it is affordable with decent shades and quality. My first ever lipstick is from Elle 18 color pops and so it is close to me.

Coming to the ones I own..




Elle 18 Color Pops:
  • Mystery Mauve 20
  • Cinnamon Bun 30
  • Spicy Ginger 11 &
  • Mulberry Splash 19

All the shades are lovely and different too.

Packaging:

The cutest packaging ever just how every girl likes. The black sturdy cap with a stylish girl on the cover attracts and is so girly. The black and pink combo is adorable.





Quantity and Price:

You get 4.3 ml for the price of Rs 100, which is far better than other brands.

Shades:

Cute browns, nudes, pinks and mauves to choose from. (shimmers as well as matte ones)


My feel about the lippies:

The lipsticks are super easy to use. It does not streak or strain. When applied I don’t feel like I am wearing any. I do not apply a lip balm underneath as it is well hydrating giving a glossy effect. The center lip balm thing is what I like the most.

The lipsticks are come in a cute packaging.

They are so smooth to glide on.

With cocoa butter it gives a glossy effect like you have a balm on.

The smell is so yummy.

It does not settle on fine lines.

Does not make you feel like you wearing lipstick.

Ample color shades to choose from.

Affordable and lasts long.


What I don’t like:



Staying power is hardly for 2 to 3 hours.

Testers are not available for all shades.

No discounts at all :D

Ingredients list not mentioned.


Shelf life:

30 months from packed date


Swatches:

L-R: Mystery Mauve, Cinnamon bun, Spicy ginger & Mulberry splash

Sorry for the poor lighting on the swatches. The shades are much better than they appear. :)

These are my go to lipsticks just next to my lip balm. Hope all of you own it if you don’t then do try a shade, you will love it. I will buy for sure not the same ones but different shades.

With love,
Adity

2 comments:

  1. I am more of a lip balm person than lipsticks....
    yet i own the Pomegranate pie ummm number i forgot.. :P from this Range.. and i love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elle 18 lipsticks swatch and review is a beauty enthusiast's dream. The detailed swatches and insightful reviews provide a valuable guide for lipstick lovers. The vivid colors and long-lasting formula make Elle 18 a go-to choice. 3 Ark Best This review is a fantastic resource for anyone looking to elevate their lip game.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking your time as it means so much to me. Love you and will reply soon..:)