Wednesday, March 6

March Shoppe Haul


Hey yar...

        How you doing? The weather is getting pleasant here with drizzles and I am just loving it. So here I am to post my March Haul with all those cute things I bought this month. 

It is just a small shopping haul with random and cute stuff that I personally adore...

Wooden Bangles & clips...Accessories always interests me..



Yeah I still have'int opened the cover yet.... :P




Pair of comfy, soft shoes...



Love these as they are so snuggly...The best pair for walking .. 


My obsession for "Hello Kitty" is still there...:D and so this wallet



Finally I just got the new Garnier BB cream.... Know I am late but will review soon



This completes my haul.....Do you like it?

Eager to hear from you gals..

With love,
Adity    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking your time as it means so much to me. Love you and will reply soon..:)