Tuesday, March 12

Vellvette Box - Februray


My First February Velvette Box

Hi everybody,

            I am so thrilled today as yesterday I got my velvette box as a surprise. This is the first time I ordered one knowing about it just a month back. Being new to the blogging world I got overwhelmed hearing about this Velvette box.



This is what it is all about With a Vellvette Box subscription, you will step into a world of unending surprises. Every month we send you 3 deluxe beauty and grooming samples that are specially chosen for you by our beauty experts, plus expert tips-n-tricks that will help you get the most out of every product. Try them at the comfort of your home. Discover what works for you. Once you know what you like, get juicy discounts when you buy the full-size versions of your favorites at our online store.”

You can get all the brands that you have never tried before for just Rs 399 or you can choose from the other subscription options too as you wish.

Anyway this is the first time I ordered and was not sure about of me receiving it or not. All of the sudden a courier man called me stating about the order; probably I am the last one to receive so late I guess. I was eager to open it and this is what I found.  
  
 As usual the packaging was so attractive and that’s what first made me buy.


The thing that caught my eye is this cute heart shaped ‘Be my velvettine’ magnet.



The products I got were
  • Figs & Rouge Organic Aloe and Mint (Full size Rs 650)
  • Purely Pro Blush – Lovely (Full size Rs 1650)
  • Ofra Fruit Acid Lotion (Sample; Full size Rs 1295)




So the first two were common for most of my blogger friends and the Ofra alone was the one that differed.
The best part was that this is the first time they were giving 2 full sized samples and I was lucky enough to bag them.



I just loved the shade... with little shimmers, hope it suits me. I will try on me and review soon..:)

Figs & Rouge Organic Aloe and Mint


The organic smell did not appeal me but when I tried on my lips, the soft glossy effect I totally liked.

OFRA Fruit Acid Lotion


Will try and review soon..

I liked my first velvette box... and will order for April soon... :)

Share your thoughts with me.. Will be happy to hear!

With love,
Adity

4 comments:

  1. I have never tried Vellvette box...
    will give them a try soon...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just subscribed for this month's box and super excited to see what I get!
    Lovely blog
    xx
    titiyangzom.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank u so much!Hey lemme know what you get in the surprise box...:)

      Delete

Thank you for taking your time as it means so much to me. Love you and will reply soon..:)