Tuesday, January 22

Accessory Haul


Mini Shopping Haul:

Good day Girls,

Guess you are having a great day and mine has been a calm day so far, but yesterday eve I had an awesome time with one of my tuition buddy whom I met almost after 4 years.We had lots of chatting, it was fun and the exciting part is that I shopped too (a  lil)! 

So I thought of showing you what my bags were with (not bragging but just love to show those like me who enjoy all these).I bought a new pair of stilettos and few accessories I picked up at a local store.

Here is the black and beige cutie.. 


Grip at the back


 Me ON the stilettos..(ha ha)



Few accessories like studs and the hair clips. My favorite is the Pink Snail and the Black Fish!

  


This completes my small accessories haul. Hope you liked..

Comment below which you liked the most..

Stay happy Stay fit!!

With love,
Adity





6 comments:

  1. hy dr...its vry nyc lukng out ur blog..& I do realy lykd t.hope hv 2 put some mre freaky things ovr here..& t ws awsm..meetng u aftr 4 lng yrs..huh...& t ws fun wn chosng d stelittos ..haha...;)...bt d pink would b mre frek dan dis black stelittos......

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to blogging girl :)
    nice stilettos:)

    Love,
    Rajani
    http://lifeiscrazy-rajani.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey thanks Rajani.. Glad you liked em and be in touch!
      Lemme check out your blog too!

      Delete
  3. Can you wallk on those heels????
    I can never even imagine..
    They look really cute though :)

    Appu
    http://apoorvathinks.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha Appoo true... I love it and m kinda used to heels..
    Although i love flats and wedges better as they are so comfy!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking your time as it means so much to me. Love you and will reply soon..:)