Thursday, February 28


Tresemme Climate Control Shampoo Review

Hey beauties,

To confess, I got carried away by the cute bottle packaging with the press type shampoo dispensing and the numerous raving reviews about this shampoo. So I took a chance by ordering the Tresemme Climate Control Shampoo, the smaller bottle just for a trial.




What Tresemme Claims?

Defend your hair against bad weather with this gentle moisturizing shampoo. Get shiny, manageable hair before you even step outside. This product helps prevent frizz all day long by creating a barrier between your hair and the weather. Gentle enough, it hydrates and strengthens your hair everyday.

How it Works:
  • Formula, with Climate Control Complex, Keratin and Olive Oil, hydrate and strengthen hair.
  • Helps prevent frizz all day long by creating a barrier between your hair and the weather.
  • Preps hair for deep conditioning to smooth and soften hair.
  • Gentle enough to use every day, so you can have 365 amazing hair days a year!


Ingredients list:

Water, Sodium Laureth Sulphate, Dimethiconol and Tea-dodedylbenzene Sulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Betiane, Perfume, sodium chloride, Carbomer, Glycol disterate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimoniumchloride, mica and Titanium dioxide, Disodium EDTA, DMDM hydantoin, Lysine Hydrochloride, Panthenol, Hydrolyzed keratin, Ethylhexylmethoxycinnamate, Olea Europia fruit oil, Methylchloroisothiazolinone and Sodium Hydroxide 

Phew... so many chemicals!! Do i need it?


Price: 64 Rs for 100 ml

Texture and fragrance: 

The shampoo is thick like in creamy consistency and of the color white. The fragrance is mild and I like it.

Packaging:

Press cap to dispense shampoo.....I love it..






What I felt...

When I first used it to wash on my hair, the minute I applied, felt the smoothness without weighing hair down. I didn’t leave it for long but washed soon as it is loaded with chemicals. Hair felt so smooth and soft after washing and drying. I loved how this shampoo turned my hair; like the saloons styled one in just one wash.

But.......

The major downside or the turnoff is that the “it caused me mysterious allergies”. The shampoo suited my hair but not my skin...Got big I mean real big, puss filled and mysterious zits which I’ve never seen on my face. Never knew then that this Tresemme was the culprit as though my hair loved it.

Anyway had to go to doc ate pills bigger than my allergic pimples for about “one month” to control the allergic reaction.



So I totally hate and regret a lottttt for trying it. Anyone of you experiencing the unusual breakouts then these shampoos might be the reason for it.



I’ll never ever buy Tresemme as it is hard to find which chemical ingredient reacted badly to me. 
Otherwise the shampoo does a great job in cleansing and making hair soft. The bottle is cute so I am using to fill my body wash :P



Thus it is up to you to take the risk of trying the shampoo... But if you are prone to allergies or had acne before then steer away from it.

Have you used this shampoo? Tell me on the comments below...


With love, 
Adity


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking your time as it means so much to me. Love you and will reply soon..:)