Saturday, February 9


Natural Daily Look with ‘lil’ Makeup:

Hi buddies,

I am excited to share with you my daily wear makeup that gives a subtle yet a great look. I am fond of natural looks, covering major flaws and leave the rest as such.

Here comes my everyday wear...

For Face:



  • I prep my skin (oily/ acne prone) with the usual skin care routine. (For my skin care regimen click here)
  • Once moisturised, don’t opt for primer and foundation as it gives way too much coverage.
  • Take any for your favourite compact, swirl the fluffy brush on it and dust it all over the face.
  • Compact gives a light coverage and also keeps skin from oiliness. 
  • Optional is using a blush on the cheek bones.


Eyes and Eye Brows:






  • Kajal/ Kohl & eyeliner are one of my favorites (for most of us right?) 
  • I use a liquid eyeliner on eye lid whereas a blackest black kajal/kohl on my water line. 
  • Finishing with one or two coats of mascara on the lashes makes eyes pop up brightening the face.
  • Using Black or brown brow pencil gives brows a neat shape and to darken.


Lips:    





  • Using a clear lip balm is ideal for a daily wear or may be a tinted lip balm is my favorite.
  • Coating with gloss is up to us.

Thus in a max of 5 -10 minutes I’ll be ready to rock up the outfit with a natural glow.

So lemme know what you think of this and leave your comments to as it means a lot too me..:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking your time as it means so much to me. Love you and will reply soon..:)