Friday, February 21

Currently Testing Out New Products

New Products Maybelline Lip Polish, L'Oreal Lip Caresse, Colorbar & More..

Hey lovelies,

     Every time I start writing a blog post all that happens is “Net disconnected” or power off or all of the sudden I get some kind of laziness that ruins my post. Anyway today I made up my mind not to get up “whatever happens”, and I am going to post this up.

Anyhow lately I have been trying out different products, both makeup and skin care as the weather was taking a toll on my skin. Guess I no longer can say my skin type as oily as it is more of combination acne prone. (oily t zone – nose & forehead while the side part of cheeks and chit show signs of skin flakes).



These are the new products I am trying out..brief reviews coming up soon..
  • Maybelline Lip Polish – Glam 14
  • L’Oreal Paris Shine Caresse Lip Color – 900 Pretty Woman
  • Colorbar Perfect Match BB Cream/ Beauty Balm
  • L’Oreal Paris Dermo - expertise Hydrafresh Deep Boosting Essence
  • Garnier Skin Naturals Pure Active Neem Face Wash


Oohoo these are the new ones ; Maybelline, L'Oreal, Colorbar, Garnier I am currently using. If it was the other way round these products would make a perfect routine right? Face wash, moisturizer, BB cream and a lip gloss the finish up the look?

Anyway stay tuned for the reviews of each..coming up soon!
What are your current favorites? Would love to see ‘em on the comments below do spare some..

Love,
Adity Iyer



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking your time as it means so much to me. Love you and will reply soon..:)