Wednesday, July 24

Elle 18 Lipstick Review and Swatches

Elle 18 Coffee Cream Review

Good day!

I am back with another lipstick from my favourite brand Elle 18 (already reviewed 4shades here). It is close to my heart as it is one of the first brands I tried back when I was in school. The ‘color pops’ are quite famous with ample shades to suit all.
Today’s review is all about the Elle 18 Coffee Cream lipstick (shade no 39) which I recently laid my hands on when looking for a wearable shade to office.




Packaging:
One thing all the girls’ love it about Elle 18 is the cute black with a picture of girl with attitude is something attracted me the most. The black cap clicks well and it has never been loose in spite of me dropping down a zillion times. :P




Price:
Very affordable for all the college girls and priced 100 bucks for 4.3 ml

Texture:
The lipstick glides smooth and is not drying. The cocoa butter in the centre gives glossy effect on the shade so not a matte one.




Fragrance:
Hmmm how do I say...Cocoa buttery? Yeah but not strong and fades off after applying.

Coffee Cream Shade no 39:
The shade is a beautiful brown that goes well with all the Indian skin. The brown nude color makes it wearable for office with a glossy sheen to it. Unlike the Cinnamon Bun Shade, it does not have any peachy tint to it but just a coffee brown tint.




It stays on lips for about 2 hours without any meals and does leave a slight tint behind that is not odd. No highlighting of fine lines after hours.

Pros:
  • Wearable shades
  • Moisturising
  • Smooth to glide
  • Enriched with cocoa butter
  • Lasts long
  • Price


Cons:
  • Wears off after 3 hours
  • No other ingredients other than cocoa butter



And that is me wearing Coffee Cream :) So just give a try if you don’t own one. Does not hurt pocket and the shades are also ample to choose.

Love,
Adity





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking your time as it means so much to me. Love you and will reply soon..:)