Monday, December 2

Review on L'Oreal Paris Lip Crayon Glossy Balm - Peach Pleasure


L’Oreal Paris Lip Crayon Review:

Hey gals,
           I am back with one of my recent purchase at the trip to Bangalore. I always wanted to get one of these chubby sticks as it is so famous in the blogosphere. I have the Lakme Lip tints and you know it costs a fortune. Both the L’Oreal Paris and Lakme pricing for their stick tints shocked me as I expected the pricing to be other way round.
Anyway back to the review, I love love love the Lakme Lip Tint in Grape Hint! I wanted to try the L’Oreal one for its price so picked up the shade Peach Pleasure.


Here is what I think of L’Oreal Glam Shine Balmy Gloss in Peach Pleasure

L'Oreal Paris introduces its first glossy crayon format for that looks after your lips. Balm and Gloss finally combined in an playful crayon format for mirror free application. Lips feel moisturised, look shiny with a sheer fresh looking colour pay off. 4 sorbet shades.
Innovation

·         Balm and gloss in one crayon format
·         Enriched with flower extracts
·         Not sticky
·         Ultra light feel

P.S I found this from online shopping site.

L’Oreal has no packaging. It just has a plastic cover on the lip crayon balmy gloss. Once removed the lip crayon is just plain with the name on it as gloss, balmy gloss, glossy balm.



The stick is so cute, chubby and short with a twist up style to bring up the glossy balm. It is stout and sturdy while the cap is intact. Easy to carry around in my bag and does not require a mirror to apply. Just few swipes on lips, supple and shiny lips are easy to achieve.

Available shades:
  • Pomegranate Punch (in high demand)
  • Lychee Lust
  • Peach Pleasure
  • Passion Fruit Perfect


Fragrance:
It has no fragrance at all. I expected it to be sweet smelling or flowery but nothing as such.

Texture/Application:
Very smooth application. It just glides like butter and does not need any moisturizing underneath. It has minute glitters which is not very obvious yet is visible and not chunky.

Shade:
It is a beautiful peachy pink shade most girls love. It is not very pigmented. Gives a slight color on normal lips but on much pigmented lips the shade cannot be seen like the other variants available from the same range but definitely imparts shine. (Mine is moderately pigmented)

Swatches:

Without flash..

With flash..

Price: The price is Rs.400 for this little stick.

My likes:
  • Easy to apply requires no mirror
  • Moisturizing
  • Can get slightly tinted lips
  • Hygienic
  • Cute chubby stick
  • Easy to carry around 

Dislikes:
  • Glitters could have been avoided
  • Only four shade ranges


I loved buying the L’Oreal Balmy gloss in peach pleasure. It is not very costly like the other chubby sticks available. Moisturising and makes my lips smooth with a slight tinge of peach pink. Recommend trying these out.

Love,
Adity Iyer





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking your time as it means so much to me. Love you and will reply soon..:)