Thursday, December 12

November Vellvette Bag - What's in?

Band Baaja Baarat Themed Velvette Bag – November:

Hey girlies,

            Yesterday evening was a little special as I received the Velvet Bag for the month November finally. Yes there were some confusion with the order and payment so my bag got delayed to reach me.

Find out if I liked the bag or not & what products where in it...

The bag is what I loved the most; the pink polka bag is of right size to take it out. The bag is lovely and works just fine for the size. Opening the bags there were 4 products…
  • MUA Lip Bloom in shade Cheeky
  • Thalgo Pure Velvet Cleansing Cream
  • Kama Ayurveda Lavender Body Lotion
  • Natures Co Body Wash – Lemonpeel


MUA Cheeky Lip Bloom:

Loved the product but the shade cheeky is kind of pale for me while the gloss looks gorgeous and smells also good. I expected the lip pout or the chubby stick from MUA

Thalgo Pure Velvet Cleansing Cream:

Thalgo is the brand I always wanted to try. This sample size cleansing cream is definitely worth it and I am soon going to finish it off.

Kama Auyrveda lavender Body Lotion:

I still did not try the body lotion. The fragrance is herbalish and I can’t say if I like it or not. Anyway will use and let you all know J

Natures Co Lemon peel Body wash:

I loved the tube size as it is ideal for travels. Soon I am going to travel and this will directly go to my travel kit.



Verdict:

Vellvette does a great job in giving away some awesome products. But sometimes their products let me down. I was expecting the Vote pore shrink toner as I have open pores (combo to acne skin). It kind of disappointed me. This time the Vellvet bag products did not impress me. I may or may not subscribe for the December month. Let’s see if Vellvette comes up with good impressive ones for acne skin as well as a cute bag then I may. Anyway I loved the polka bag as it is the only reason I ordered it.

Next post will be on the new Vivel Anti Pollution Face Cleanser+ Scrub..Stay tuned!!

With Love,
Adity Iyer



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking your time as it means so much to me. Love you and will reply soon..:)