Monday, April 29

April Velvette Box


My Velvette Box of April

Hey gals,

            Hope you all doing fine. First I am extremely sorry for being away so long without keeping in touch with my blog. As I am about to complete my final year engineering, was so held up with project, reviews, models and what not...literally exhausted.


 Anyway everything is over now successfully and I am back to catch up with my blog. 

Amidst all these tensions I received my April Velvette Box last Thursday which did give me a boost.




Peep on to what I got in my box...


Velvette Boxes are so popular among bloggers and it is pretty exciting thing too for us. So any of you who do not know what velvette box is, then tap here to read my previous month’s box to get an idea about it.

These are all that I got...

As usual neat and cute packaging :)




The products that came are
  • Motives Mardi Grass Palette
  • Natures Spearmint Body Wash sample
  • Max Factor Kohl




The palette is gives a spring feel as this month's vellvete box is themed Spring..


Spearmint Body Wash and Max Factor Kohl



These are the cute cards one addressing me and the rest three about the products..





I am pretty happy with the Grass Palette. I wish to have got some night cream or blemish solution or even some lip product or foundation. Hopefully waiting to get any of my wish to come true in my next velvette box.

Keep in touch with my blog and do tell me what was in your box.. Would love to know..

With all love,
Adity




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking your time as it means so much to me. Love you and will reply soon..:)