Thursday, April 11

Clean and Clear Summer Skin Care Routine

Clean & Clear Face Wash Review

Good day ladies,

           It is a bright sunny day here and i am in the mood of writing about my previous skincare routine which did work and at the same time didn't work too. (Confusing right? My skin confuses me all the time)

Anyway the products i am going to talk about today is from the brand Clean and Clear. Yes, I have been using the clean and clear foaming facial wash and the clean and clear moisturiser for quite a few months. Its high time to share the review if the products worked for me or not.




About the brand:

Clean and clear is such an affordable brand that has ample number of products just for oily and acne prone akin. (and that's my skin type...:/)

Anyway moving on to the review of Clean and clean foaming facial cleanser for the oily skin type..

The claim is " Gentle enough to use everyday for clean and clear skin that glows. Specially designed to clean skin thoroughly to help prevent common skin problems. Its rich foam thouroughly cleanses to remove excess oil and dirt without over drying while special ingredient prevents pimples. Leaves your skin feeling clean and beautifully clear".



Packaging:

The packaging is very cute in a small plastic bottle with a flip flop purple cap that is tight. Open the flip cap and you can control the facial wash that is dispersed. It is neat, easy to use and hygienic as well.



Texture and fragrance:

It is a cleanser of gel based consistency in bright orange color (transparent but seems orange coz of the sticker at the back). It lathers well with just a single drop. It seems a small bottle but lasts really long and it is so cheap too. The fragrance is good and i personally like it.




Cleansing:

It is effective at cleansing part. Removes dirt completely unclogging pores and does leave skin clean and clear true to its name.

So do i like the cleanser?

No, i don't. The problem is salicylic acid in the cleanser. It helps initially for me in clearing the skin but if used on a regular basis it makes my oily skin dry to combination type. I was not aware of my skin's behavior initially and but later found out the culprit and that is the salicylic acid in the cleanser which is way too harsh for my skin.

Likes:

  • Neat packaging
  • Lot of quantity
  • Lathers well
  • Prevents pimples to some extent
  • Did not break me out with new ones
  • Oil free
  • Does not clog pores
  • Fragrance
  • Very affordable
  • Easily available


Dislikes:
  • Works well at first later it is too drying
  • Salicylic acid is too harsh for my skin after few uses


Price:

Rs 42 for 50 ml
Also available in bigger bottles



On the whole i am in love hate relationship with the clean and clear facial wash. When my face becomes uncontrollably oily or have sudden breakouts i use this cleanser to clean off dirt and excess oil (only in summer). When my skin behaves good with occasional pimples, i do not use it. I never go near it during winters as it makes my oily skin super dry.

I recommend to all those girls who have horrible pimples and very oily skin. Use it and once skin is under control switch over to something mild facial wash.

Stay in touch to know about the clean and clean 100% oil free skin balancing moisturiser.. leave your comments dear..would love to hear from you all!


With love,
Adity

1 comment:

  1. even i had same kind of experience with this one...
    at the start when i used it was kind of okay,... but later on it turned out too dry...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking your time as it means so much to me. Love you and will reply soon..:)