Tuesday, November 12

Skin and Hair Care Products - Haul

Haul Time – October Month Skin & Hair Care Stuff:

Hey buds,

        I am back with the other part of the haul I bought last month (October). If you had not checked out my makeup & beauty stuff haul then click here.
The products I bought were mostly from Nivea & Matrix which I wanted to try once I complete my existing bottles. Here goes the list..

  • Fabindia Vitamin E Hydrartion Cream
  • Nivea Lip Butter – Raspberry Rose
  • Nivea Happy Time Body Lotion
  • Nivea Happy Time Bath Shower Gel
  • Basic Care Bath Gloves
  • Matrix Antidandruff Shampoo
  • Matrix Root Nourishment Oil
  • Roots Wooden Comb




Fab India Vitamin E Hydrating Cream:

My all time favorite moisturizer. I finished the whole tub and soon ordered the next. I literally can’t be without this. It is my HG moisturizer which I use it alone or with BB creams for easy blending as well as hydration for my oily - combination/ acne skin.  

Nivea Lip Butter – Raspberry Rose:

It is a new launch from Nivea and immediately bought it online. Available in 2 variants; Caramel one did not attract me and so picked up the Raspberry rose for this winter.



Nivea Happy Time Body Lotion:

I have almost emptied my Nivea Cell Repair Lotion which I use for hands and neck (exposed to sun). Liked the fragrance and texture of it and hence picked up the Nivea Happy Time lotion for the entire body and it is amazing. J

Nivea Happy Time Shower Cream:

The product name invigorated me and the happy time tempted me to get hands on it. I have already started using the body lotion and this shower cream and it is pretty good.

Basic Care Bath Gloves:

One of the best buys out of all the products. This body scrub is easy to use and scrapes off dead cells making skin smooth as well as soft. Love using it with the new body wash.



Matix Biolage Scalp Therapie Anti Dandruff Shampoo:

Picked this up especially for the upcoming winter season to prevent the dandruff and other scalp problems. Used for two washes.

Matrix Root Nourishment Oil:

Actually don’t know what urged me to buy this. I will use and share you all my experience with it soon.

Roots Wooden Comb:

Perfect for travel and an absolute necessity for me. De-tangles and massages scalp for blood circulation unlike the plastic one but cannot be used for wet combing which I don't use anyway.  


This completes my October month’s Skin and Hair Care Haul or Diwali Haul.
Hope you enjoyedJ



Love you,
Adity Iyer




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking your time as it means so much to me. Love you and will reply soon..:)