Thursday, November 7

Pre Diwali Haul - Beauty & Non Beauty Stuff


Haul Time…Beauty Makeup & Clothes

Hey guys,

        Hope you all had a blast this Diwali!! I did nothing great as half the time was in throat pain, cold….(arghhh). Anyway I shopped quite a lot last month (October) under the name of Diwali..festive season blah blah..:) Happens to most of us right?
Most products are those I have been eyeing for quite some time and finally got my hands on them. I will have a separate post for the beauty/ non beauty items and the other as Hair & Skin care. Here goes the list for the makeup and non beauty stuff I shopped..


Maybelline BB Stick (Fawn)
          With so many BB creams, I’m obsessed with the Pond’s BB cream yet I wanted to try it as the oil free, matte finish, non comedogenic, salicyclic acid tempted me. Using this for few days now on my oily to combo acne skin, will soon do a full on review.

Elle 18 Glow Compact (Marble)
          Yet another new launch from Elle 18, I did not want to try the glow on foundation for the missing ingredients. Compact is powdery and thought I would not harm my acne skin so ended up buying. I am using this also a lot lately.



Maybelline Cheeky Glow Blush in Creamy Cinnamon shade
         Being a new launch, I picked up the shade Creamy Cinnamon. It does not come with a mirror or blush. But I got the brush free for the blush from the store I got J



Maybelline Eye Studio Hypersharp Liner (Black)
I had Hyper glossy liner (love it) and the Gel studio Eye liner from the same range so picked this pen type liner now only. Used it 3 to 4 times and I’m kind of liking it.

Maybelline Color Tattoo Eyeshadow in Bad to bronze
Got for the festive season and looks really appealing. Matches my skin color and has shimmers. Application is smooth and lasts long.

Rimmel London Stay Matte Dual Concealer
          I have been eyeing on this one for long. Read reviews and the salicylic base in the center seems suitable to conceal the acne spots and blemishes so picked it up although the shade availability does not match for all.



Converse Shoes
          This is a mere accident like I was stumbling upon few online sites, found offer for the shoes. I liked the side detailing on it for the price. Thus to my cart and to my house :P



Brown Pant from Pantaloons & Hello Kitty Dress
Never planned of getting this but the cloth and the belt attracted me. I wanted to get a cotton pant in this shade also the hello kitty one found it at a local store. J



Angry Bird Music Player
          Absolutely delighted spending on this. It is a music player with 8 Gb memory, ear phone with USB cable for charging. I came across this on a online site thought of trying it for its price. The cute little weightless bird is amazing. JJJ



So this is my little haul and the next post is the skin care and hair care items I bought. I will do a detailed review on all the products hopefully and let’s see what turns out dud.

With love,
Adity Iyer


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking your time as it means so much to me. Love you and will reply soon..:)