Friday, October 25

Nivea Body Lotion Review

Nivea Whitening Cell Repair & UV Protect Lotion:

Hey buddies,

             How y’all doing? Winter is almost here and it is starting to get cold with rains & drizzles. Although it is pleasant it takes a toll on my skin by making the oily combo skin to combo dry skin with visible flakes on cheeks, hands etc whereas summers make my skin oily and sun exposure damages the skin. So either way I have to keep switching up my products as per season. I have a perfect moisturizer for the winters to keep my cheeks and face safe. For the body I ended up getting the one from Nivea. It is the Nivea Whitening Cell Repair & UV Protect Body Lotion.


This is the first time I got the lotion from Nivea being skeptical of how it would fare up. My body does not have any concerns as that of the acne prone face so can play a safe game J  
Nivea Body Lotion Whitening Cell Repair & UV Protect Claims:
Noticeably whiter and smoother skin with 40 times higher Vitamin C concentration.

Ingredients:



Packaging:

I cute shaped white bottle with Nivea and other CAMU CAMU & ACEROLA CHERRY prints on it along with a label to suit all skin types. The packaging is good by I prefer the pump model which is available only for bigger bottles. L

Lotion Texture:

The texture of this lotion is lotioney (ha ha) yes it is runny and cream in color. Easy to spread and absorbs quickly.

Fragrance:

I love it. The fragrance is fruity and smells sweet. It does linger light on the skin not overpowering but strong enough to be felt.



My Loves:

  • Moisturises (normal to combination)
  • Fragrance
  • UVA Protection
  • Absorbs well
Hates:
  • I don’t see any whitening cell repair
  • Packaging as no pump
  • Cost
MRP: Available in different sizes. I got the Smallest one 75 ml priced Rs 115




In short it is a decent body lotion that moisturizes normal skin to oily combo skin. This body lotion is useful for hands and neck to protect from sun but not for dry skinnies during winter. I do not see any whitening cell repair from the lotion as it claims and the price is high for its claims. All can give a try if you are looking for a decent lotion with good fragrance to stay all day long.


Love,
Adity Iyer




1 comment:

Thank you for taking your time as it means so much to me. Love you and will reply soon..:)