Saturday, January 11

Best of 2013 - Skin & Hair Care

My favorites - Skincare & Hair Care for 2013

Hello,
      Happy New year!! Probably I am the last one to say this..and I am sorry for being MIA as I was not in town to keep up the posts. Quite a lot happened in matter of week and were unexpected too! Anyway I wanted to do a fun post of the best products of the year 2013 as I love listing up all and also peek into what other girls use too :) 
*all products were bought with my money over the entire year so don't get alarmed*




My skin type is oily to combination acne prone; hair is oily scalp with frizzines at the ends .. So here all I have been using and the products I have summed up have either worked or did no harm to me (like no pimples or breakouts with these)
Also those I have not mentioned in brackets are for all seasons! 

Face Wash/ Cleanser:
  • Cetaphil OS Skin Cleanser (HG for me!)
  • Ponds Complete Solution Pimple Clear Face wash
  • Himalaya Neem Purifying Face Wash
  • Vivel Cell Renew Pollution Protect Cleansing Cream + Scrub (winters)


Toner:
  • Neutrogena Fine Fairness Toner
  • Biotique Bio Honey Water Lightening Freshener (for winters)


Moisturiser:
  • Fabindia Vitamin E Hydrating Cream for Oily Skin (My HG! For summers and blending BB Creams)
  • Acnemoist Cream for Winters


Scrub:
  • Lakme Clean Up Pores Scrub
  • Ponds No Blackheads Deep CLean Foam (I use as scrub weekly with the scrubber it came with)


Best Hair Care Products for 2013:

  • Biotique Bio Kelp fresh Protein Growth Shampoo
  • Biotique Conditioner (sorry I forgot the name)
  • Matrix Biolage Anti Dandruff Shampoo
  • Matrix Biolage Smoothening Conditioner



Hair Oil before Wash:
Matrix Oiltherapie Root Nourishing Oil

After Wash
Dove Elixir Nourished Shine Hair Oil (Hibiscus & Argan oil)



Body Care Products:

BodyWash:

  • Lux Peach Milk Body Wash
  • Nivea Happy time Body Wash
  • Olay Ultra Moisture Body Wash (Winters)


Body Lotion:

  • Nivea Whitening Cell Repair and Protect Lotion (for exposed parts, ha UV protection)
  • Nivea Happy time Body Lotion
  • Nivea Express Hydration Body Lotion (for winters)

Hand Cream for Winters:
Sally Hansen Hands, Nails and Cuticles Cream


Deos:
  • Eva (my all time favorite esp the Red one!!)
  • Nivea Whitening Deodorant 


These are all the products I love and I used & using currently :) Stay tuned for the make up favorites of 2013 :P Hope you enjoyed this little sneak peak..Lemme know your favorites, share your link on the comments section!

Love,
Adity Iyer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking your time as it means so much to me. Love you and will reply soon..:)